Thursday, January 3, 2013

Firsties!!!

Welcome, wary traveler to the workshop!  I've been meaning to start a blog regarding my miniature commissions and personal armies for quite some time to help keep me motivated through the whole process, but the fact remains that I'm a complete luddite.  Yes, my phone still flips open.  Yes, it just recently got the ability to send out them newfangled text messages.  Yes, it's a major source of mockery from my work colleagues and friends.  I get that.  That being said, I think this will be a fun way to post up some of my thoughts on work as it progresses and will post up as much as a late-adopter of new technology can.

I'm currently painting up a Khador faction for the Warmachine intro league at the Wandering Dragon in Plainfield, finishing up the paint jobs of several one-off sets (Dreadfleet, Space Hulk, etc), and anxiously awaiting the release of Studio McVey's Sedition Wars which will be the source of a fair amount of personal and commission work on it's own.

I'll try to post up some battle reports of the few games I do get to play and reviews of the campaigns I've been involved with along with my normal painting buzz.  Until the next post, courage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment